Saturday, 30 July 2011

Chapter 3

It was almost November, Vicky had asked Carley if she would like to spend some of November with her as Nicki was going to be coming the 2nd week of November and the girls were going to spend a bit of time together. Carley liked the idea of spending time with Vicky aswell as Nicki before they head of to their Christmas adventure in  LA. 

Carley caught up with Vickie and Michelle, Michelle said "I am leaving like in 2 days so it looks like  I  won't be able to spend anytime with you before I go, I just came to say an early Happy birthday and merry Christmas to you both. I'll see you in January." 

Vickie said "Thanks Michelle, I know you will have a  great time with your friends in Queensland. Carley you don't leave just yet do you?"  Carley said "Vickie, I don't have much time I am leaving tomorrow afternoon to meet my friend, then I'll be  down in Melbourne most of November because our friend is coming down the second week in November and we'll be  mostly spending some time together before we head of to LA. So I too just came to wish you an early happy Birthday and  early Merry Christmas." Vickie said "Aww well  thanks girls I know you both will have a  lovely time with your friends. I will miss you both." Carley said "We will miss you too. I'm sure  Michelle and I will have lots of things to tell you." Vickie said "You better."  Michelle said "What you going to do?"  Vickie said "Be with family and friends." Michelle said "I have to get going I might catch up with you tomorrow if not busy." Carley also had to go home and do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment