Carley was online always, she came across a forum, it was a Michael Jackson board, she thought she would join. After she joined the Michael Jackson Board, she met 3 girls on there and their names were Vicky, Kathy and Nicki. They added each other on MSN. They got chatting with each other and getting to know each other. They became very close friends, one day all 4 were in the chatroom chatting, Kathy came up with an idea of meeting up. Since Carley and Vicky lived in the same country and state. So the girls all got on Skype and had a video chat. Kathy said "Hey Girls" The girls said Hi. Vicky said "Whats up?" Kathy said Ï have the dates you 3 can come up to LA and you can pick when you want to come up." Nicki said "Oh do tell us when." Kathy said "First which month do you want to come up April? or December? "
Vicky said "December sounds nice Christmas in LA." Carley said " Christmas together Nice. Like the sound of that. " Kathy said "I never thought of that, I don't see why not. Christmas together sounds great to means Fun times together." They agreed on it. Vicky said "The Whole month of fun and Christmas is looking good " Carley said "I can't wait either. It's going to be so much fun " Nicki said "So can not wait to see where you live, Hollywood better look out cuz MJ's girls are coming to town, So Kathy met any Celebs?" Kathy said "I never get a chance to meet the celebs, Though we can do that for sure." Vicky said How awesome would it be to spend a day with a celeb." Kathy said "You can do that, just give them your personal number and they'll be there " The others looked at Kathy and Kathy started laughing and said "i am just kidding that is not true, it all depends of if you meet the Celeb really. Carley said "We could go Celeb Hunting if wanted to. "
Nicki said "Not a bad idea. I like the idea. I have an idea Carley and Vicky since you both live in Australia I might come down that way at the end of November and meet you girls, we could have a week together and then we can fly up to LA together to meet Kathy?" Carley said "Sounds like a plan to me, I love the idea. I'll meet up with Vicky then we'll meet you at the airport." Nicki said "I'm so excited about this whole thing" Carley said "Oh me too." Kathy said "Girls I have to go, we can talk more on this again soon" Nicki said "For sure for sure, I'll see you girls later."They all signed of.
No comments:
Post a Comment