A day or 2 later Carley went and met up with her 2 best friends, she had news to tell them, her best friend Michelle (Boothie) had news too. They met at their usual spot. Carley's other friend Vickie said "You have news what's up?" Michelle said "Well I am going away this Christmas." Carley said cool where to? Michelle said "I am going up to Queensland to stay with some friends for Christmas, I am staying their until January."
Vickie said "So when do you leave for Queensland? Michelle said "November" Vickie said "Well it looks like Carley and I will miss you while you are away. Carley said "Um Yeah well you won't be seeing me til January either." Michelle said "Oh you going away for Christmas too?"Carley said "Yes I am." Vickie said "Oh you going to Queensland with Michelle?" Carley said "No I am going far more than Queensland with 3 friends." Michelle said "Where you heading to? Carley said "I am heading of to America, we are spend Christmas in LA." Vickie said The home of where the Celebs are lucky you! me I am just going to see my family for Christmas, it's going to be lonely without you to here. I will miss you both."
Michelle said "I can always see if you want to come with me." Vickie said "No don't go doing that I don't want you to tag me along with your other friends. you both are going to have a great time. I can find something to do. You both are coming back in January right?" Carley said "Well my holiday is until the end of January."
Michelle said "Same here. Don't worry we'll do something before we go." Carley said "Yes true we can do that, but I might be busy in November, the same friend that is going is coming down sometime in November and I'll be with her most of November. But we'll do something before hand unless otherwise. Soon the girls went their separate ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment