The next afternoon Carley was on her way to meet up with Vicky. Vicky was meeting her in Melbourne Carley was looking forward to hang out with her MJ Girls, in just 4 days time Nicki was meeting up with them.
Soon Carley finally got to the Melbourne station Vicky was there waiting for her. When the girls met they both Hug. Vicky took Carley back to her place, then the girls spent sometime in Melbourne.
4 days later the girls went to pick Nicki up from the airport. When they saw Nicki they gave her a hug. Nicki said "I can't believe I finally met you girls."Carley said "It's great to see you aswell Nicki. Been looking forward to it."
Vicky said "Let's not forget there is more fun ahead, Christmas is already looking amazing. I can't wait to spend it with my girls." Nicki said "I know what you mean there."The girls went back to Vicky's place and spent time there and then they went out to the city.
in 3 days later the girls were on the Plane heading to the US. They were chatting, listening to music, sleeping and watching their TV. Soon they finally got to LA. Kathy was there waiting for them. They all hugged. Once they got their stuff, they went to Kathy's house. Kathy said "So girls how was your flight?"
Vicky said "Yeah it was alright." Kathy said "That's the main thing. I'll let you girls rest first before we go out." Carley said "Ok that's good I am in need of a sleep."The other 2 agreed. So they had a sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment