Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Chapter 7

Later that day the girls and MJ were sitting near  one of the animals. They started talking about their favourite Animals.  While they ere talking  Carley's mobile rang.  It was her friend Michelle, they  had  promised to stay in touch while on their  holidays. Carley said "Hey how is it in Queensland" Michelle said "So much fun, we're at dreamworld." Carley smiled and thought I was just mentioning  that theme park to MJ"  

Carley said "Are you on you're own?" Michelle said "Vickie is with me. Yes I know Vickie said not to  worry but I just felt bad she was gonna be alone with out us 2, so  I told her to come with me instead. Anyway why?" Carley said "Well I am  glad  Vickie is with you,  I was also feeling the same way, tell her I said hi. Anyway, you'll never guess where I am." 

Michelle said "Are you allowed to tell me?" Carley  said "No one said it was a secret if it was I wouldn't tell you?" Michelle said "I am guessing it's ok to  say it."  Carley said "Yeah, so guess where I am"  Michelle said "You're in LA." Carley said "Yeah  but where in LA?"

 Michelle said "Hollywood?" Carley said "No." Michelle said "Disneyland?" Carley  said "No." Michelle said "You're with your 3 MJ friends right?"  Carley said "Yes I am but guess where we are." Michelle said "I can here a Male voice in the background. Hey you never said you were inviting Males along." 

Carley said "You're right about the Male part. Let's give you hint." Michelle said "Is it just me or does he sound like MJ?" Carley said "You could say that." Michelle said "You're having a day out with MJ?"

 Carley said "Well it's more than just  that?" Michelle said "You're staying there." Carley said "Yep for Christmas, how cool is that?"  Michelle said "That is great. you'll have to tell me everything." Carley said "Depends on the details I give you" Michelle said "Well not that kind of everything. Anyway I have to go." Carley said "Sure not a problem  talk again soon"

Carley went back to the others. The girls and Michael got talking.  Michael said "Have you ever had Christmas outside of  your country girls?" Vicky said "No never have. This is the first time and  it will be the one to remember."  

Michael said "I am sure it will be." Michael and the girls sat down to eat dinner, they were talking about Their favourite Michael moments.  After Dinner Michael then took them to the Movie theater to watch  a disney movie.  Soon  it was bed time they all said good night to Michael and each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment