Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Chapter 6

The girls were on their way to Neverland to spend Christmas with MJ. Vicky said "Never in my Wildest dreams have I  imagine Christmas with Michael Jackson." Kathy said "I was expecting you 3 to come up but I swear I had no part of this." Carley said "Are you sure about that? I did dream that I would meet Michael Jackson, but not have Christmas with him but that's just awesome." Vicky said "How would he go with 2 Aussie girls, you know he loves Australia."  Carley said "Bet he would love the accent?" Nicki said "Anyone one would die for your accents girls. I think MJ would love it." 

The girls finally got to Neverland, MJ Was waiting there for them,  MJ showed them the rooms they were going to be sleeping in. MJ then said "Shall I take you on a tour?" The girls liked the idea, even though they seen pictures of Neverland  but never really  been in it.  MJ took them on a tour.  Carley said "This place is so beautiful, heard so much about it." MJ said "Glad you love it, You know I love Australia." Vicky said "We were just saying that you love Australia, any plans of coming back down?" MJ said "Maybe one day. Would love to move down there someday." Nicki said "What about Wales, you want to go there?" MJ said "You know what I love the world put it that way."  Kathy said "If you had to pick one place to live where would it be?" MJ said "That would be like Saying which  Fruit do you like." Nicki said "You want to live any where right?" MJ said "Yep that is right."

MJ and the girls went outside, MJ showed them around the place.  Carley who Loves rides said "MJ if you ever were to come down under I'd take you to Queensland and go to an Awesome theme Park." MJ said "Which one?" Carley said "Theme Park Heaven, well it's really called Dreamworld but it's by far my favourite Theme park." MJ said "We'll make that a date when I come down under." Vicky said "Michael,  When you come down Carley and I will  take you around Australia." Kathy said "Why don't we go around the world with MJ?" Carley said "Even better  idea."  Nicki said "How about we go on a ride?" They all agreed to go on one of the rides.


No comments:

Post a Comment